The 2015 Annual Luncheon was a great success. Click here to see a summary, video and pictures from that event.
San Luis Obispo Friends of the Library
Annual Meeting & Luncheon
May 7, 2015, 11:00 AM
Madonna Inn Ballroom
Sue McGinty – author of Murder in Los Lobos, Murder at Cuyamaca Beach, Murder in Mariposa Bay
Sue McGinty has had a love affair with California’s Central Coast for more than twenty years. She’s even chosen to set her Bella Kowalski mystery series there, in the unique and funky towns that hug the Pacific Ocean in the fictional county of Tolosa. Books in the series include: Murder in Los Lobos, Murder at Cuyamaca Beach, Murder in Mariposa Bay and the forthcoming, Murder in A Safe Haven.
When not writing, she works at ticking items off her bucket list, including meeting Willie Nelson. Sue and Willie share the same birthdate, April 30, but Sue is quick to point out she is much younger.
Books may be purchased prior to the meeting at Coalesce Bookstore in Morro Bay, Volumes of Pleasure in Los Osos and from online booksellers. Books will be available for purchase at the meeting.
|Where:||Madonna Inn, Main Ballroom, SLO.|
|When:||11:00 AM – Meet and Greet
11:30 AM – Meeting followed by Lunch service
12:30 PM – Guest Speaker
|Cost:||$23.00 per member or guest meal|
|Menu:||Choice of Chicken, Beef or Vegetarian Entree|
|Beef: Tender slices of Roast Sirloin of Beef with a touch of au jus.
Chicken: Chicken Florentine breast stuffed with spinach mushroom dressing topped with a Chardonnay sauce.
Vegetarian: Portabella Steak: layered with heirloom tomatoes, gorgonzola cheese, seasonal vegetables and a balsamic reduction drizzle.
|Each entree served with Green Salad, Chef’s vegetables and baby red potatoes, homemade dinner rolls, Black Forest cake, coffee and tea|
|Reservations:||Attendees must pre-register by April 27, 2015. To make your reservation, click on either the Pay by Check or Pay On-line tab above.|
Pay By Check
To pay by check or cash:
- Display the Reservation Form by clicking here.
- Fill in the lower portion of the form.
- Right click on the form and select Print.
- Mail it to the address at the bottom of the form with your payment.
To pay on-line:
- Select the number of meals of each type you want to reserve.
- Then enter the first and last names of all members in your party by kind of meal.
- Then click the Pay Now button which will take you to the PayPal credit card processing site where you can pay.
- Once there, to pay with a credit card, click Don’t Have a PayPal Account ? to proceed (see area highlighted in red in the example to the right).