2015 Annual Meeting and Luncheon
Our Annual Meeting and Luncheon featuring Sue McGinty, a local author, as our guest speaker, will be held on May 7, 2015 at the Madonna Inn.
For more details about the luncheon, about Sue McGinty and to make your reservations, please click here.
Preserve and enhance library services and materials to meet the diverse and changing needs of the community.
- To raise public awareness of the library’s role in the community.
- To raise funds and promote gifts, endowments, and bequests.
- To advocate measures that will help preserve and enhance library services and programs.
- To provide support to the SLO Library, its community and the SLO community.
- To promote and support volunteer services to the SLO library.
Our Recent Accomplishments
- Funding for Library Projects – $36,000+ for 2014-2015
- Applied for and received a $16,000 grant for the Library
- Provide DVDs for Rent
- Sponsor the In-School Reading Project
- Sponsor Library’s Children Program
- Provide Reading Kits for Book Clubs – “Book Club in a Box”
- Provide book bags for child card holders
- Sponsored Library Atrium Mural
- And much more . . .
How to Help
Can We Do More?
Yes, but only if we have more resources. We can only do more with your help. We can give more to the SLO Library when we have more.
- More money.
- More books, DVDs, magazine, etc.
- More volunteers.
- More minds focusing on how to help.